An old man enters a nomadic school. The teacher thought he would be an inspector from training & Educational Ministry, so let him ask some question from the class to obtain what the average I.Q. is. While he gets the students as witness that he didn’t steal the school’s tent and that was the wind’s fault. Then the old man tells him not to be an inspector but a teacher like him in times past and now came to the nomadic school just freshing his memories.
Original Title: Madrese ee ke bad bord
Screenwriter, Editor & Director: Mohsen Makhmalbaf
Director of Photography: Mahmoud Kalari
Music: Hossein Alizadeh
Sound: Mojtaba Mirtahmasb
Still Photographer: Mohammad Ahmadi
1997, color, 8 mins.
International Sales: Makhmalbaf Film House (UK)
- 51st Locarno Film Festival, Switzerland 1998.
- 36th Vienna Film Festival, Austria 1998.
- 3rd Pusan Film Festival, South Korea 1998.
- 11th Tokyo Film Festival, Japan 1998.
- 18th Amiennes Film Festival, France 1998.
- 21st Cinema du Real Film Festival, France 1998.
- Festival of Iranian Films in Slovenian Film Museum, Slovenia 1999.
- Festival of Iranian Films in Vienna, Austria 1999.
- 34th Karlovy Vary Film Festival, Czech Republic 1999.
Festival of Iranian Films in Summer Film School, Czech Republic 1999.
- Montreal New Cinema, New Media Film Festival, Canada 1999.
- 11th Bellinton Film Festival, Switzerland 1999.
- Festival of Iranian Films in Biennal Seminar of Iranian Studies, USA 2000.
- Festival of Iranian Films in Venezuelan National Cinematheque, Venezuela 2000.